Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 7 of working on myself

Today is Monday, bring it on!

So umm yeah, work was not what I expected, in fact far less than I expected. On average I get most work over the weekend so when I come in on Monday I have a zillion reports to prep for a massive sending spree on Tuesday. This week? I had a total of 12 reports to send and all on different trains. Now I'm getting use to my coworkers not giving me much, but for a Monday? This was my slowest EVER!

On a brighter side, I got Hulu Plus to work so I was able to catch up on some shows. lol

Man I need a better job, one that really works people, not one that lets us do nothing all day. How can a company let 11 people do that and that's just this yard, I'm not sure about the other yards. I hear this one does more...how?

We have a bunch of people sitting in the office all morning and not doing any work, and the sad thing is...they all make more than me!

Yeah I know, some of you are saying this is a dream job, or it's a paying job, but honestly, it makes my day feel like it's going on forever. Like it's never going to end...help!!

Ok, on that note...time to go! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment