Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 3 of working on myself

Today I was so bored at work. Someone yesterday lost (misplaced) one of the cameras for work so it left me with very little to do.

So today I was sitting here trying to not fall asleep and thinking. Ok so I have good days and bad days, we all do right? I just wish my good days out numbered my "bad" days. Now my bad days may not be bad for some of you but for me, any day where I'm sad inside is a bad day. I have more of those then I would like at this point.

I want to be happy, I really do. My husband was looking online yesterday (while I was at work) and he was looking up the concerts that I use to go to every year. Most of the concerts have stopped coming to California. I'm talking Mayhem, I loved going to that. This year, crappy bands that I would not be willing to pay to see. Out of the line up I heard of 2 that I like, 2! That's the only concert being put on this year that I would have liked to have gone to but I'm not.

Now your saying to yourself, it's a concert. You need to understand, I use to go to at least 5 a year before Anthony was born, 2 after I got preg and none now. Yeah having a child changes your life, but to cut everything out? Maybe that's why I'm getting so depressed lately. I miss out on fun, fun with other people, fun outside of the house, FUN!

I forget what fun is anymore. I use to go out for Starbucks and talk for a few hours every few days, don't do that anymore. I use to go shoot pool here and there with a friend or 2, not anymore...hell the place I use to go to is gone now.

Bowling, they raised the prices and cut back on the breakfast they served with it and now it's even less time for a higher price.

What is this world coming to?! We can't afford to do the stuff we use to so hey I got an idea, raise the prices so even less people can afford to go out. Yeah that's it, HIGHER PRICES FOR EVERYONE! (insert evil laugh here)

Ok yeah it was lame but hey it's true. Car insurance, don't get me started. "The laws have changed, get a new price quote today". Ok so car insurance goes down so more people get it? Ok That would be great if it worked that way. Car insurance goes down, health insurance goes up...DOUBLE for where I work. Hmm don't see a savings there. I know wait...rent. It's the same...oh but then gas is higher and always going up or down. Electric? Hmm, we have been saving on our monthly bill the past few months. Cable? No...that went up and got crappy. Internet? Hmm lost it at work, but hey I got better stuff at home now than I do on my phone...ok there's a plus. Food. Did you know that a family of 5, (4 adults and 1 child) eat about $600-$800 a month in food? That's not including if we go out, that's just at home and taking my lunch to work (side note, need better lunches for work...getting tired of sausage biscuits).

We decided that it's starting to get too hot to cook every night so we wanted to try and make more salads and such. Fruit is so high now that buying fruit and making a fruit salad for dinner is very costly. How do you make dinner, without heating the place up too much?

We'll try to figure that out later. My goal for today is complete. I wrote a blog for yesterday yeah it's short who cares?) and I wrote one for today (I make up for the short one today).

Happy reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment