Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 12...hmmm what to rename these

Today I went back to work, behind but quickly caught up and now waiting for the other people to enter in my reports.  Yep, story of my life.

My headache is finally gone!  YES!!! 4 days, a bunch of pain meds later it's finally gone!  Sore throat is still there and my voice fades in and out but hey at least my headache is gone.

My mom and sister had lunch with my daughter today (late birthday present for her) and I guess my mom gave my sister some papers leaving her in charge if something were to happen during the surgery she's having done today.

I'm not bugged by this, to be honest I have a lot to deal with but to be put after my brother-in-law, that hurts.  Both my husband and my sister's husband should have been last on the list, not second.  I'm family! They don't want to make a hard choice regarding my mother's health.  I'm sorry but who other than family should do that?

I may have kids, but I have always been there if my family needed me, always been the first to step up for anything important, yet I'm last on her list.  I guess that really says where I fit in in her eyes...yes folks it hurts but hey it's been like that for a long time so I've dealt with the pain.

Maybe that's where my numbness comes from, always putting my feelings aside to make others happy.

Well, it's that time again, time to shut it down and head home to the people that love me...

No comments:

Post a Comment