Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 6 of working on myself

So far I'm a day behind but I figured the weekends would be hard to work on but I am trying.

SO this weekend my husband started playing World of Warcraft, or as they say WOW. Yeah I agree, big wow. To me it looks like a more advanced, yet boring, version of Diablo. You get to design who you want to be if you have the program or money to do so). You can buy items, much like you can with the SIM's 3, but in reality, it's a very expensive computer game to play. I like simple, you buy a game you play a game and if you get bored can stop and play again when your ready to. Not these, when I want and have the money to play I can, if not I lose out on any money I pay...to me that's just dumb.

I do like the graphics, but all in all, I'm fine with the SIM 3 and Diablo lll, they can have the game that charges per month, I just don't want to be the one paying for it all the time...smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment