Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Random stuff from work

Ok this is VERY long, but funny...


I’m sitting here at work and many odd things keep flooding my mind and believe it or not work is not 1 of them.

I am typing out my many random thoughts right now and hopefully I can make some kind of funny blog about each of them later or just one really crazy blog.

Let me just start out by saying that even though my sister and I work for the same company, we neither see each other or work together.  That being said, this company sucks worse than donkey turds rotting in the sun.  I come in this morning after many signs told me to just stay home.  See last week was my birthday and while I left the house feeling less than normal, I went home after just 2 gawd awful hours of work if you can even call it that.  I started doing my reports (that’s what I do for 8 hours a day) and after an hour of doing this I started feeling a little quizy.  I was trying so hard to keep whatever foreign life forms from coming back up in the in-side on my body and after 1 ½ hours of failing this it all came out in a rush.

After word I cleaned up my stuff, put it all in the car and waited for my boss to come in at 6:30am.  I then clocked out; walked to his car and told him I was going home very sick.  I spent half the day sleeping it off, the rest of the day not getting the rest that I would have liked to have gotten…why?  My family doesn’t want me to rest either on my birthday or when I’m feeling so very sick.  I was then forced to try and eat dinner, which again didn’t want to sit too well.  I went to bed early, got up and worked the next day.

Today I come in and there’s only 1 car in the parking lot. I found out that one of the people that have been making my life at work and recently home pure hell called off…go figure day after Christmas who wants to work?  I look through my email and find out the other person who has made my life hell also called off the same day.  Hmmm very oddish, NOT (well not if you know these 2 like we do). Sitting here waiting for my boss to come in (didn’t know he was taking this whole week off, MUST BE NICE!), the other 2 people show up on my shift, again the person from hell “texts” that she is still very sick and will not be in today again.  Hmmm so not only did she take Christmas off, with pay, she’s also taken the 2 days after that off.  Nice.
So the work from this weekend was very lacking, except for the shift my sister works on, the only shift to really do any work this whole weekend…thank you for the 37 reports!

Other mindless things running through my head, I just looked at the calendar and noticed that this is going to be a leap year…HAPPY LEAP YEAR EVERYONE!  So what does this mean…the world is due to end on you guessed it, MY BIRTHDAY!  Not just my birthday but my 40th BIRTHDAY!  YIPPIE!  NOT!  With the whole leap year thing, does that mean it goes the 365 days or the full 366 days?  I’m confused; do I die on the day I was born or the day before?  Do I have 1 extra day to go into more debt?  Someone please give me some answers! (For those of you who believe the world will end…) You have 365/366 days to do as much damage to your credit score as you possibly can, that will help the Government pay the taxes to those who need it to get into the afterlife.  So go out, charge everything, don’t pay for anything with cash, just say yes to plastic! Buy that new car, house, boat; gun…money is no object as you won’t be around long enough to really have to worry about it.  Bill collectors don’t start calling you until you’re at least 6 months behind so you have plenty of time to change your number, (buy a new cell for that), move (buy a new house for this), change cars (remove the gps/lojac and on-star before non-payment), buy a house boat, find an island to hide it on…do as much as you can to help!

For those of you that believe Zombies will take over, please check out this song, Zombie Apocalypse, my 2 year old just loves it.

Other nonsense:

Shuffle…when you put in a bunch of random music on your iPod, Zune, or other music device, you expect it to play some random stuff…what you don’t expect is it to go from Britney Spears, to Godsmack, to Chevelle, to Life house, to Faith Hill then to Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Backstreet Boys, Bullets for my Valentine and back to Britney only to jump through more odd stuff after that.  Yes we do really have Backstreet Boys and Britney on the Zune. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment